Day 1 Sunday
Fly into Fairbanks, Alaska’s Golden Heart City. Transfer via hotel courtesy shuttle and overnight in Fairbanks (or purchase meet/transfer service from Premier).
Day 2 Monday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Today learn how the gold rush affected Alaska's interior on a sightseeing tour with an included visit to the Museum of the North. Time is available for shopping, walking or dining on your own in the downtown area. Cruise on the Chena River aboard a sternwheeler and experience the thrill of river travel. Tonight, consider purchasing the optional authentic salmon bake. Overnight Fairbanks.
Day 3 Tuesday
Breakfast will be included. Ride the motorcoach south to Denali National Park. Enjoy an afternoon of exploring this pristine area at your leisure by either participating in a complimentary park service activity or optional tour. There are many to choose from including mild or wild river rafting, flight seeing, a jet boat safari on the Nenana River or a visit to an Iditarod champions award winning dog kennel. Overnight Denali.
Day 4 Wednesday Breakfast will be included this morning. Today travel deep into Denali National Park on the Tundra Wilderness Tour and search the vast wilderness for bear, moose, caribou, and Dall sheep. This six to eight hour journey is narrated allowing for insight into the animals, flora and fauna of this spectacular region including a snack on the bus. Early May & September tours are shortened due to road conditions. Overnight Denali.
Meals: Breakfast, Snack
Day 5 Thursday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Later, you will be transferred to the Denali Rail Depot where you will board a deluxe dome railcar for a scenic transfer south to the climbing town of Talkeetna. Watch for a glimpse of Denali (formerly Mt. McKinley) or black bear along the banks of the Susitna River. Upon arrival into Talkeetna, board your deluxe motorcoach for a scenic transfer south to Anchorage. Tonight, share stories of your Alaskan Adventure with your fellow travelers at an included closing night dinner. Overnight Anchorage.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 6 Friday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Your adventure comes to an end with a hotel courtesy shuttle transfer to the airport. (or purchase transfer service from Premier). Meals: Breakfast
•Tour seller must mark up the above NET rates to obtain the desired commission level.
• Departures Guaranteed to operate from the first person sold!
• Premier Alaska Tours Tour Director will be with the group throughout the entire land tour.
• All deluxe private transfers throughout, luggage handling, all applicable taxes and sightseeing tours as indicated.
• Tour Director will sell all optional Tours.
• Gratuities for local Tour Director and driver are not included in the tour quote. Recommended amount: $6.00 per person per day for the Tour Director and $5.00 per person per day for the Driver.
•Meals included: Buffet Breakfast - (6); Lunch – (1); Snack – (1); Dinner – (1).
• Flights, insurance, and overnight cruises are NOT included.
• 2.5 Star Hotels included in the above pricing based on: Fairbanks – River’s Edge Cottages or similar; Denali – Grizzly Bear Resort or similar; Anchorage – SpringHill Suites University Lake or similar. All rooms are run of house (ROH).
• Hotels will be assigned at 30 days prior to departure.
• Itineraries are finalized and fowarded via email at 30 days prior to tour departure.
• Child Rate: applicable for children 11 & under. Deduct $175 per child from the room occupancy type. (for two adults and one child, rate would be three triple rates less child reduction)