Day 1 Thursday
Arrive into Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city. Upon arrival into Anchorage you will be met by a local representative, and transfer to your local hotel.
Day 2 Friday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Board the motorcoach for a journey north to Denali National Park. The route takes you along the scenic Parks highway where you will make several stops along the way. Watch for a glimpse of the majestic Denali and wildlife along the way. Welcome dinner included this evening.
Day 3 Saturday
Breakfast will be included this morning. This morning travel deep into Denali National Park on the Tundra Wilderness Tour and search the vast wilderness for bear, moose, caribou, and Dall sheep. This six to eight-hour journey is narrated allowing for insight into the animals, flora and fauna of this spectacular region including a snack on the bus. Enjoy an afternoon of exploring this pristine area at your leisure by either participating in a complimentary park service activity or optional tours. There are many to choose from including mild or wild river rafting, flight seeing, a jet boat safari on the Nenana River or a visit to an Iditarod champion’s award-winning dog kennel. Early May & September tours are shortened due to road conditions.
Day 4 Sunday
Breakfast will be included this morning. This morning will be at your leisure for optional tours. You will then be transferred to the Denali Rail Depot where you will board a deluxe dome railcar for a scenic rail journey south to the quaint town of Talkeetna, which began as a trading post when gold was first discovered in the Susitna River.
Day 5 Monday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Board the deluxe motorcoach for today’s grand adventure to Seward, gateway of the Kenai Fjords National Park. As you travel along the scenic Turnagain Arm, keep an eye out for Dall sheep high up in the rocky cliffs, as well as moose, bear and eagle on your journey.
Day 6 Tuesday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Spend the morning exploring the coastal community of Seward. Later this morning, board a glacier and wildlife cruise and travel through the majestic Kenai Fjords National Park. Explore the face of a glacier and keep your eyes open for seals, sea lions, sea otters, whales, walrus, bears, eagles, and puffins throughout this half-day exploration cruise. Lunch is included on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Snack
Day 7 Wednesday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Ride the motorcoach to Anchorage today. Upon arrival into Anchorage, enjoy a brief city tour of Anchorage, featuring the historic downtown area as well as the Anchorage Museum, a world-class museum which seeks to preserve, exhibit, and interpret the art and history of Alaska. Tonight, share stories of your Alaskan Adventure with your traveling companions at a closing night dinner.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 8 Thursday
Breakfast will be included this morning. Your adventure comes to an end with a transfer to the airport. Meals: Breakfast End of Tour Services
• Tour seller must mark up the above NET rates to obtain the desired commission level.
• Departures Guaranteed to operate from the first person sold!
• Premier Alaska Tours Tour Director will be with the group throughout the entire land tour.
• All deluxe private transfers throughout, luggage handling, all applicable taxes and sightseeing tours as indicated.
• Tour Director will sell all optional Tours.
• Gratuities for local Tour Director and driver are not included in the tour quote. Recommended amount: $6.00 per person per day for the Tour Director and $5.00 per person per day for the Driver.
• Meals included: Buffet Breakfast - (7); Lunch – (1); Snack – (1); Dinner – (2). No alcohol included in anymeal.
• Flights, insurance, and overnight cruises are NOT included.
• Hotels included in the above pricing based on: Anchorage –Anchorage Hilton or similar; Seward – Seward Windsong Lodge; Denali – Denali Park Village or similar; Talkeetna – Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge or similar. All rooms are run of house (ROH).
• Hotels will be assigned at 30 days prior to tour departure.
• Itineraries are finalized and fowarded via email at 30 days prior to tour departure.
• Child Rate: applicable for children 11 & under. Deduct $250 per child from the room occupancy type. (for two adults and one child, rate would be three triple rates less child reduction)